So...anyone interested in doing some concept art for me?

Ramaniscence

So yea...I'm gonna have some time next month to take it easy to model whatever the hell I want at my own pace since I won't have an ACTUAL modeling class. So I want to take some time to do something fun so that I don't lose my edge, and I was thinking about trying to do a high-rez Protoss Dark Templar (with all the SC2 talk going on) because I figure it wouldn't be TOO hard to do as Protoss kind of...lack facial detail and it would also be pretty cool lookin' to see if in high-rez IF I could pull it off.

Problem is: I can't draw that well. I mean...some people would refute that statement, but I don't draw nearly as well as I feel I'd need to for something like this. That's why I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a few concept sketches for me?

Generally I figure I should just need a turn around (preferably naked...front, side, & back views...with an optional 3/4ths) and probably a front and side view of the head.

The head, of course, being the most important part, I was thinking with emphasis on the frontal plate kind of like how Blizzard is doing Draenei now.

If someone could even just do THAT part, I'd be happy. Really.

So...are you bad enough to help me out? D: Probably not, but I figured I'd give it a shot =P