Sonic Adventure "Lights Out" WIP

noTuX

Damn, I haven't been here in a while.

While trying to recover from drinking four Long Island Ice Teas, I manage to throw together a little something from the Sonic Adventure soundtrack. II am working on a remix of the "Leading Lights" (I think that is the name) theme. I' will try to find the original mp3 tomorrow.

I've only been playing around with this for about 45 minutes, so its kinda messy, and the beginning is a little emppty right now, but I'l add more to it later.

You can find the song posted on my parge here:

http://www.angelfire.com/blues2/bluemagic/

As always, your comments are appreciated.

I like it... too bad it runs so short.

I dont reconize the source tune however... then again I didnt spend much time playing that title :( (Was a 'lil disapointed)... I still have to beat it!!

To you have a link to the source file?

I dont have any form of critique on this other then I'm looking foward to how it turns out as a more full song or idea :)

Well, the auditions for the Sonic Adventure Project are up, if you're interested.

I would love to be in it, but I'll be starting a new job soon, and I don't know how my schedule will be just yet. So I don't want to tell you that I'll participate and end up not having the time. Not to mention, I'll be going without an internet access for a little while once I move in to my new apartment. If i can finish this song quickly, I'll be happy to have it added on to the project.

Thanks for the feedback fellas.

You can find the original song here. The DL link is at the end of the first paragraph.

Update coming soon.