Sonic CD Remix Project

Boss

Hi, For quite some time now, I have been wondering about creating a Sonic CD remix project. I realise it would be a hell of a big project, but the tunes for that game have something that the other games don't.

I don't acctually know what that something is, but when I find out, I'll let you know.

So I have finally decided to see if you guys like the idea. If so then maybe this could go further.

I think maybe 3 different CD's:

Past, Present and future.

I havn't reallly decided on a style yet. I like techno though...

Just thought of a name. The Sonic CD: Time attack

What do you guys think?

Later,

Boss

I'm all for a Sonic CD project (other than the fact that there are too many projects), but aren't the past and future themes remixes of the present tracks already? It seems kind of redundant. And if you take those out, it's not such a huge project. In fact I bet GeckoYamori could do the entire thing himself. :P

A Sonic CD project would be pretty ambitious due to the fact that there are both Japanese and US/UK soundtracks. Both OSTs are vastly different and equally impressive, even though I prefer the US one.

I say that if this project ever gets picked up, it would be better if we pick the best of both Japanese and US OSTs and limit the tracks. Remember; quality not quantity.

I'd love to hear ReMixes on Tidal Tempest (present), Quartz Quadrant (present), Stardust Speedway (bad future), Collison Chaos (good future), and of course Sonic Boom. Those are my top picks from the US soundtrack.

I'm all for a Sonic CD project (other than the fact that there are too many projects), but aren't the past and future themes remixes of the present tracks already? It seems kind of redundant. And if you take those out, it's not such a huge project. In fact I bet GeckoYamori could do the entire thing himself. :P

On the US soundtrack, the Future songs are remixes of the Present themes, but the Past music is not.

Dawwww, I was going to start this one. =(

But yes, there are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many projects right now.

EDIT: Um, no, as far as I know the future music is not remixed from the present music. Sonic CD is kinda my favorite game ever, and I know a truckload about it. Compare Stardust Speedway present and Stardust speedway Bad Future. I'm too lazy google them.