Specific Requests -- The Legend of Dragoon

Harpendum

Yes. There has been another Legend of Dragoon thread...but I have my own requests that I'd like to shed a little more light on--

The original tracks can be found here at Blue Laguna: http://bluelaguna.net/music/lodost/mp3s.php.

First and foremost, I'd love to hear a relaxing and powerful remix of "Royal Castle". I've heard people take a messy electronic/techno approach to this song, and I can't agree that such a style takes advantage of the great potential this song has.

I also love the sound of Lloyd's Theme, Grassy Plains, Whispering of the Trees, Forbidden Land, Dead City, and the Ending...and I don't have much of a preference of style with any of these.

Not to mention, a mix of all four "Last Battle" themes in one might be interesting. You know, one song at a time but with a nice transition into the next?

This is quite a fun game, if you have the time for the four-disc adventure.

Thank you for your time.

You waited 3 days before giving up?

http://www.ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2

Read point 5.

It might be quicker for you to actually learn to remix then it would be to wait for someone to fulfill a request. It might spark off some inspiration in someone, or point them to a song they didn't know before, but it might not. The operative word is might. It's not a case of wether or not this forum "works", and complaining about a request not being fulfilled instantly is, if anything, damamging your chances.

You waited 3 days before giving up?

http://www.ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2

Read point 5.

It might be quicker for you to actually learn to remix then it would be to wait for someone to fulfill a request. It might spark off some inspiration in someone, or point them to a song they didn't know before, but it might not. The operative word is might. It's not a case of wether or not this forum "works", and complaining about a request not being fulfilled instantly is, if anything, damamging your chances.

I've already given it as much consideration as I can, but the fact is that I don't have the technology, nor the money for the technology, to remix on my own. I have a lot of pride, and I would have much preferred to do these myself. But I can't. It's as simple as that. That wound is already salty, please don't rub it.

Not to mention, bumping up the thread with a comment rather than the word 'bump' doesn't constitute 'giving up' in my mind. No, I haven't given up, and I don't plan to give up. This game deserves a lot more credit than it has gotten in the past, and if nothing else I've at least accomplished the tiny feat of sharing it with others.

I've already given it as much consideration as I can, but the fact is that I don't have the technology, nor the money for the technology, to remix on my own. I have a lot of pride, and I would have much preferred to do these myself. But I can't. It's as simple as that. That wound is already salty, please don't rub it.

Not to mention, bumping up the thread with a comment rather than the word 'bump' doesn't constitute 'giving up' in my mind. No, I haven't given up, and I don't plan to give up. This game deserves a lot more credit than it has gotten in the past, and if nothing else I've at least accomplished the tiny feat of sharing it with others.

Well bumping it with a sarcrastic comment like "well this works" sounds like giving up to me. Sorry for rubbing it in but I was just illustrating the fact that its more likely then not that requests don't get answered. There are inherently more people who say "remix this, remix that" then there are people willing to remix them.

Chicken's idea is probably your best option. You just have to find someone willing to turn your MIDI into a song, which wouldn't be SO hard. In fact I'm currently doing the same thing with someone else because I don't have any skills with orchestral production. I'm just sending them a MIDI and they fix it up.

Well bumping it with a sarcrastic comment like "well this works" sounds like giving up to me. Sorry for rubbing it in but I was just illustrating the fact that its more likely then not that requests don't get answered. There are inherently more people who say "remix this, remix that" then there are people willing to remix them.

Chicken's idea is probably your best option. You just have to find someone willing to turn your MIDI into a song, which wouldn't be SO hard. In fact I'm currently doing the same thing with someone else because I don't have any skills with orchestral production. I'm just sending them a MIDI and they fix it up.

I'll give that a try, then. Thank you both~ =]