OCR00772 - *YES* Final Fantasy 6 'Phantom Midnight'

djpretzel

Ok, that's what I get for trying to do this while djp is working on it. New link seems to be working.

Downloading. I hope it's better than that bomberman one, because that one's playing now and it's really good, so I'd hate for something crappy to interrupt something good.

Ok, it's done.

Uh. This isn't bad. I'm wondering why it's here. And put here by djp. I'm gonna hold off til I find out why.

DC

Aghhh! So many Final Fantasy 6 mixes! Just to let you folks know, OC ReMix has high standards, and even more so for games that have been done to death. This is a great atmospheric mix, though a bit simplistic rearrangement-wise. This may be out of line, but I felt that the official Mystic Forest piano arrangement off of the Final Fantasy 6 Piano Collection soundtrack was nicer arrangement of such a beautiful and emotional original tune. I'm truely torn on this decision, but a YES. OC ReMix shows an abundance of FF6 ReMixes, but a definite lack of piano arrangements. And this piano arrangement was particulary pulled off just great.

OK pollard, let's see what you've got. I really like this original theme, so

I hope you can impress me.

So far I'm really digging this arrangement. soft and contemplative,

like you're lost and wandering in the forrest. The original FF6 Piano

Arrangement of this track is probably one of my favorites on the cd.

mp does a nice job reinterpreting it here, there's alot of nice emotion

conveyed in the dynamics, even if there's not much interpretation of the

melody.

I'm a little hesitant to vote yes, but I will. so, YES