Sign in to follow this  
djpretzel

OCR00775 - *YES* Final Fantasy 7 'Chocarena'

Hi there,

I tried submitting this song a number of months ago and I think I may have been overlooked. At any rate, I thought I'd try again.

Credit to: Draggor

The remix is actually of the chocobo themes from several Final Fantasy games, however the majority are from FF7.

Thank you!

-Draggor

This is one of those songs where I know Pretzel had his reasons for putting it here, but I really gotta wonder why it's in the judging panel.

I also have to wonder why it's just now finding it's way to Overclocked, seeing as how I got it on RPGamer about a year ago...

But whatever. As you can probably tell, I love this mix. In fact, it's probably my favorite rendition of the Chocobo theme that I've heard. I can't bring myself to pick it apart and criticize it, so all I can do at this point is say hell yes!

Cute.

Fucking ROBO VOICE! I CAN STILL HEAR THE WORDS! WHY OH WHY

MUST I HEAR THESE WORDS TO THE CHOCOBO THEME?!?!? asdfawer4

:Ldksjf;lkja;fld oisdu fi nertisyd oiuajdnfk.ansf

ok I'm done.

Yeah, a nice fresh little track. *Wark*

YES

I've too had this since it was posted on RPGamer. This arrangement just brings a smile to my face. Lots of dynamic variation here. It's a little weird how the main lead is panned hard right, though... Not something major enough to stop a mix this amazing to be halted at the judges.

YES.

Well, at first I couldn't see what the fuss was about, but as the song progressed I could see why the mix was so well recieved by the rest of the panel.

YES