Sonic The Hedgehog 2 remix team needed

jessethehedgehog

I'm quite interested in getting a team together that can remix Sonic The Hedgehog 2 for the Genesis. After hearing Project: CHAOS, I wanted to get some guys/girls together that knew their stuff and make a hit remix album. I'm quite talented in composing remixes, and playing keyboard parts to tracks. I've already learned most of the original songs, and if anyone is interested in getting together to remix S2, just let me know, okay?

that's the thing, though. I wasn't really too happy with Hedgehog Heaven, no offense to those who made it. I just wanted to make my own version, which there's nothing wrong with that.

I don't think that there's anything wrong with that at all, but I think that after hearing Hedgehog Heaven and the work put into that, most remixers just simply want to jump right into a newer project and use this as inspiration for the up and comers like yourself to lay out your ideas...

So if anything, I would just say that you should get started at your own pace and just ask for comments here and there. I'm sure that people wouldn't mind hearing something new and out of the blue. That's what this community is here for...

***I hope that sounds correct...*** 8-)