FL Studio 7 Problem - What's this sound?

Hello!

I recently got the FL Studio 7 Demo version, I found some more good instrumental, but while I'm checking the sound, I hear a continuous "blowing" sound that remains on the track as I export it. Is it a feature of Demo version (when register, it disappears) or what? May I fix it?

Thanks for the feedback

(PM)

Hi! I am that mad dude of Tyrog who needs help with FL Studio 7.

I get I ought not post such request in the forum, so I thought to ask you this as PM.
Can you help me to remove that sound from FL 7?
You cannot help me or you will not, no problem.

It's just I don't use to buy on-line neither I trust the on-line shopping system and I'd preferer not to waste money buying a program I could use only as a hobby and not as a profession.

If you can help me, thanks. If you don't want, don't worry

Thanks for the feedback

Before I bought FLS last year, I'd pirated it since version 2. And I admit that I haven't (yet) purchased all the software I use. And I'm still not going to help you.

You need to learn that when I mock you for asking about warez on the forums, I am NOT dropping subtle hints that you should PM me for help stealing software. I will not. Neither will anyone else. Either buy it or find free software that does what you need.

Did that get through to you, or did you want to piss me off some more?

-steve