Video Game AMV Project IV at Anime Weekend Atlanta

Castor-Troy

I'm proud to announce that Video Game AMV Project IV is now completed and will be showing at Anime Weekend Atlanta this Friday the 21st at 10:00pm. The running time for the project is 63 minutes. The project will be following after the popular AMV HELL 4 project.

VG4 is the sequel to the NES Project 2003, Retro Video Game Project 2004, and Video Game AMV Project 3. All of the projects are self contained so you do not need to have seen the past projects to fully enjoy part 4.

There will also be a short advertisement for the Final Fantasy VII Voices of the Lifestream album. Since OCRemix has provided so many mixes for the projects for many years, we definitely owe you guys big time :)

Hope to see you there!

The completed tracklist will be posted after AWA as the one on the actual site is not complete. I want to make sure that everything will remain a surprise until the showing.

We REALLY wanted to attend AWA and do a panel there, but their management/staffing for panels was excruciatingly slow and unprofessional in responding to our emails. It's a shame, because we could have been there to see this and help pimp it on our own panel.

I don't ever intend on attending this convention until either their panel/events staff changes or I get an apology for their behavior and a personal invitation for OC ReMix to attend.

Anyways, awesome news on the project - I'm sure it'll kick ass, I'll see it eventually at another con, etc., and thanks for mentioning VotL - I just wish we could have been there.

We REALLY wanted to attend AWA and do a panel there, but their management/staffing for panels was excruciatingly slow and unprofessional in responding to our emails. It's a shame, because we could have been there to see this and help pimp it on our own panel.

I don't ever intend on attending this convention until either their panel/events staff changes or I get an apology for their behavior and a personal invitation for OC ReMix to attend.

Anyways, awesome news on the project - I'm sure it'll kick ass, I'll see it eventually at another con, etc., and thanks for mentioning VotL - I just wish we could have been there.

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that. I know the Video Art Track people have always been responsive although they're probably not the people to contact for other panels. I would have loved to attend. Hopefully, I'll get to attend the OCRemix panel at Otakon next year.

VG4 will definitely make more appearances at Anime USA, Youmacon, and possibly MAGFest. Hope you can make it for those.

And big thanks for everything djp, these projects couldn't have been possible without the hard work of you and all of the remixers. :)