Dear Freijman from FFV

Mic noises. Needs some EQing, or a multipressor, as it also needs more volume.

Where did you record this? You might want to consider a larger space, or to apply reverb, tho the former is a more organic (and REAL) option. I'm not that good at how mics should be placed when recording stuff, but it sounds to me like there's some lack of stereo here. Not that it's mono, just that there's more width to be taken advantage of. The mic or mics feel like they're in front of the instrument, not behind or above where I recall them usually being placed, probably for good reason.

I like the section leading up to 4:14 somewhere.

Mic noises annoy me the most here. No wait, the ending annoys me more.

These fixes, and you're good, I guess. I like the arrangement the part ending around 2:40 is really cool, followed by a really beautiful piece. I'm not that familiar with the source, tho. Could you, or someone else provide some MIDI of the original(s) for reference?

Re-record, some processing, and you're good to go. If there's enough source in this, I'd say you'll get a YES from the judges. I could be wrong, and there's still those production issues to be worked out.