Superscape Preview Set!

Antipode

Hey! It's been almost half a year since Antechamber (my first album - if you want it the thread is still available, and you can also grab it from my site) and I've been hard at work since then. I promised then that once I finished five new songs I would make a new preview set, just like before (with Antechamber I made a preview set for every new batch of songs I'd completed just to remind people that I existed). Well, I've kept my promise! So - I'm hereby announcing my second album, Superscape, and have made the first preview set available.

:arrow:Right-click, Save-as here.

Just in case you're not familiar with how I do these, there's about 20 seconds of each track faded into each other. The five tracks in this set, in order, are called: Hothead, Fields of Black, The Witching Hour, In the Mist, and Arboria. I've been working very hard on them and I think these are easily my best work. I've come a long way since Antechamber. Enjoy, and please feel free to ask me any questions or drop some comments.

Superscape will be released early to mid-2008.

Just finished listening to your preview set, theres some great stuff in there. I especially like the song at :38. I can't critique your stuff , because the full songs aren't available.

All-in-all, theres some good stuff in there, definitely looking forward to hearing your music in it entirety :).

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, Cree! I'll make another set once I finish more tracks. Glad to hear you liked it.

The song you mention enjoying is called The Witching Hour and was done over halloween for a themed contest, just fyi. I've been thinking about making a Christmas themed song at some point, but I probably wouldn't include it in the album.