WIP: Maridia_This_Is_Madness

HoboKa

Didn't I send you my mean-ass resampled reese bass comprised of about 200 synth layers? >=)

Anyway, It's not too bad, but it sounds like you have bloody overdrive on just about everything. Drums sound extremely thin and grainy (possibly because of the overdrive). The first tom roll is cool, the transition to the beat after that is kind of iffy.

About the crashes, only use them on the beat, don't use them off-beat unless you want to accent something there, in which case you should double it with a snare, as of now it just sounds like they come in at the most random moments. If you're not using too much external samples, feel free to send the .flp my way and I'll see if I can get things cleared up both in terms of production and arrangement.

Didn't I send you my mean-ass resampled reese bass comprised of about 200 synth layers? >=)

Anyway, It's not too bad, but it sounds like you have bloody overdrive on just about everything. Drums sound extremely thin and grainy (possibly because of the overdrive). The first tom roll is cool, the transition to the beat after that is kind of iffy.

About the crashes, only use them on the beat, don't use them off-beat unless you want to accent something there, in which case you should double it with a snare, as of now it just sounds like they come in at the most random moments. If you're not using too much external samples, feel free to send the .flp my way and I'll see if I can get things cleared up both in terms of production and arrangement.

I have a lot of external samples, so...I could send you a .rar with them in it along with the flp if you still want to tinker with my song. And yeah I was being random with the crashes, I'll take note of that...only on the beat ><.

• 2 weeks later...
Indeed, but the overal feel is good.

Hey HoBoKa, guess your drum skills aren't as bad as you think :wink: The beat is done good, except for that transition at 0:56... The cowbell doesn't fit in IMO. But! Great work so far

yeah Darkesword said that the song lacks direction so...iono wut to do, I hate rearranging 30 diff. channels at once - i'd be better off starting a new project or something...x_x.

BTW i hope u get posted soon Arthur :D