*NO* Monkey Island 'Monkey Beat'

djpretzel

Yo guys!

I'd Like to start by saying that your site is really awesome and has nothing but great music. I've been a fan for a long time and always dreamed about having a remix of my own posted. Unfortunatelly, Im not very good with music, but still I tryed hard to do a good remix. After some frustrating results with other songs I finally got something that sounds nice (at least to me...). So, here it is, my first official remix. I followed all the rules and hope everything is ok. I did the remix all by myself and used as little pre-made material as possible. Please take a look, I mean, a listening, and evaluate it. If it's not up to snuff, that's ok. As much as I'd love to have my remix posted, I'd hate to see crappy music on your site. But please, either way, give me some feedback (by the way, I'm already taking lessons on becoming a catholic nun, you know, just in case). Thanks in advance! Hoping to hear from you soon, MesSMakeR (From Brazil)

If you decide to post my music (my fingers are crossed), you can use my following e-mail in the site (for the fans): taxidriver666br@yahoo.com.br

Now, the time you all have been waiting for... THE LINK (no, not from

Zelda...):

(its on a fast and reliable server)

hmmm, DC, perhaps you listened to the wrong mix. Let me suggest some things that you might have missed while thoroughly enjoying it:

It sounds like two songs played at the same time in totally different keys, which = messy, and I don't mean, like garage band messy, I mean like, bad sequencing messy.

Percussion is minimal, annoying, and ungracefully done.

But yeah other than that, I thoroughly enjoyed saying:

NO

• 2 weeks later...