Facebook

Not a huge issue here, but the profile number section of User Details is outdated at OCR. It asks for a number, but I no longer has a number as my username is brandon.strader. For example, http://www.facebook.com/brandon.strader My eyesight is bad so to clarify it is brandon(dot)strader

If it could be made to recognize usernames instead of, or in addition to, the numeric profile type, then that'd be cool. I would have hoped that the numeric profile type would have been gone by now. Activating facebook via the cell phone is a struggle though, so it makes sense that there's still some who don't have usernames.

Anyway, just thought I'd mention it. o_o

Facebook ID

Your numeric user ID at www.facebook.com, e.g. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=XXXXXXX

Edit: Sowwy, I seriously didn't know that the numeric ID still existed after you got a username

I had to google to get mine, but it seems if you open one of your picture albums, the ID# is listed in the URL.

It's a makeshift lookup until the code can be modified. Don't know how complex that kind of change would be.

Yeah.. I was a little embarrassed after Larry found mine so easily, so I went and tried to find it myself and i still couldn't. But that's ok. Hopefully it wasn't too much of a hassle. I get updates from Larry but it says he's not my friend yet. I have no idea what's going on as far as that is concerned, but that's a whole different story. :-)