Please vote for my project - ReACTor

The Pezman

Hello friends. It's been a long time since I've been on the forums. Those of you who have seen me in person know that I stay involved, but I've also gotten super busy with lots of other commitments. And that is actually why I'm messaging you today:

I am a part of a project called ReACTor, a social innovation project currently in the semfinals of the TEDx Fulbright Social Innovation Challenge. There's lot more information available on the site, but long story short it's a mobile gaming app to help encourage activism around news stories people care about. If we get enough votes, we can present this at the upcoming TEDx Fulbright event in DC. Please vote for us, and pass it along to your friends as well.

Technically, you're supposed to like the Fulbright Association page first, but those who don't want to do that can just say they did and enter their email. This is the Fulbright Association, so they're not in the habit of spamming people and making a buck off your address. I figure you guys would be interested in this because, y'know, gaming.

The deadline for voting is midnight on Sunday the 30th (tomorrow as of this posting). Once the contest is over, I'll change this post to one about social innovation in general.