Urgently need a replacement guitar interface for class

So I started a guitar class through Berklee Online today. Terrible time to find out my Line 6 Toneport UX1 is not working anymore. No support for Mac OS Yosemite yet apparently either.

I need to get a replacement that will work with my setup, fast. I have assignments due Friday. Looking for any cheap suggestions ($100 or under, but much less would be great as long as it works). I found the IKMultimedia Stealthplug CS for about $35 on Amazon, but it has mixed reviews.

Suggestions?

I don't personally know about anything that is super cheap but the focusrite scarlett solo is a solid interface, $99 and is available for express delivery on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00MTXU2DG/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1428389368&sr=8-1&keywords=Focusrite+solo&dpPl=1&dpID=416Av%2BdRR8L&ref=plSrchπ=AC_SX200_QL40

It works on Mac (they even have a specific mac set up video on their website). Here is some peace of mind: http://uk.focusrite.com/answerbase/are-focusrite-products-compatible-with-osx-yosemite

If you are wanting something that you can get quickly and is guaranteed to work then I would go with this. It may be worth holding out though to see of anyone has a cheaper solution.

Edit: amazAmazon alsalso sell the focusrite itrack solo for 80 dollars. I am not 100% about the differences but it has a guitar input, is well reviewed and is compatible.

Edited by Jonathan!
Extra info

Thanks for the tip. That was one of several the school suggested, but I was looking for cheaper just because it's an unexpected expense and didn't want to spend $100. I ended up ordering the IKMultimedia Stealthplug CS. $35, will be here today. I'll post later about how well it works.

Super unfortunate that I can't seem to use my UX1 anymore though. I've had that thing for 7-8 years now.