Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Chemical Meltdown

Hi! I have made a new remix of Chemical Plant Zone from Sonic 2 on one of my new Synthesisers. 

Pretty much it's my first time using a real live Synth and I've been remixing tracks and recording my own original material as well as I pretty much usually stick to Keyboards. 

This current remix I made is from Sonic the Hedgehog 2 of Chemical Plant Zone.  I decided i'd like to share it with the site.  I recorded all of this in just one take, so I understand there needs to be room for improvement although I like the overall track. I will need to record the drums again, and I may have to re-record a few things as well as add in extra detail. I'd also really like to hear what you all think of the current version and If I need any improvements or whatever please feel free to give me feedback, I can take it. 

I am looking forward to hearing your suggestions about further improving this track and please enjoy it if possible.  Also if there are any more instruments you want in this I will be happy to include. Thanks ! 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9gqeKAiRDxoRnljZWdNS0NhQTg/view

*UPDATE*

I have an updated re recorded version here with a whole bunch of added material, it sounds more exciting than the original version I remixed, enhanced melody,, added extra harmony,  even re-recorded the drums and added an orchestral section! 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9gqeKAiRDxoVC1XTXZGalRYLXM/view?usp=sharing