Worms Theme Remix [Live on Keyboard] HALLLLELLLUHJAHHH *BOOM**

kingpiano

The video was originally for a request to show some of the Juno Gi's sounds, but decided to use the worm's theme as a foundation to feature the sounds instead. Then it turned into a remix of sorts when I decided to get frisky and add in the sound effects and Worms voices.

i love this theme, and I'm definitely going to develop it. This is just something I put together in 2 hours a starting point of sorts. All but the drum loop I made and the voices are done Live....Later.:)

REINFORCEMENTS HAVEEE ARRRIVEDDD!!

lmao XDD

I like juicy, poly and digi! They fit the harmony well, just like you fit your own mix :<

Please make a CABOOOOOOM mix from this ^^

I love the digi sound too, it actually reminds me a lot of a FF7 sound effect if you tweak the Cutoff and Res a bit.

I'm definitely going for a proper mix, frankly I'm shocked there already wasn't one on here.

I remember way back in 2000 (when I was playing the crap outta Worms 2) coming to this site just to see if anyone had mixed it yet.

Hahaha, those voices are awesome! I like your Horns too :D

Worms = voices with hilarious (borderling offense) accents, that's what makes that game awesome. And yea the horns I got from doing Warrior Dash AKA HELL itself, i figure I'd surprise my youtube people cause i'm usually so serious all the time.