Kore Player problem T-T

I'm assuming you have a sound active in Kore Player? (Don't just select a song in the song browser; double-click it to load it)

Failing that, I don't think the Kore Player has much in the way of overall output controls, so odds are you're not routing it properly in your DAW or Kore's mixer channel is muted or something like that.

Does it work in standalone mode for you?

I swear it took me an hour to realize that you have to double click on the sounds in the right panel in order to load them up. Otherwise, nothing.

If you're brighter than me and have already done that, let's keep this little embarrassing story between us, mkay?

EDIT: ...and I see that Mike has already said that. Well then, nevermind :oops:

I figured that out immediately with Kore, but only because I'd made the same mistake with *other* NI programs (although synths like FM8 are at least nice enough to have a default sound, so you always hear *something). We've all been down this road before; it's an annoying (if insignificant) flaw in NI's UI experience.

I swear it took me an hour to realize that you have to double click on the sounds in the right panel in order to load them up. Otherwise, nothing.

If you're brighter than me and have already done that, let's keep this little embarrassing story between us, mkay?

EDIT: ...and I see that Mike has already said that. Well then, nevermind :oops:

Yeah...I hate when it's the most fricking obvious thing. Thanks for figuring out my problem lol.