Problem with Flash

Dhsu

I'm not sure when this started happening, but I think it was roughly a month or so ago. But basically, I can't watch any Flash videos for more than 2 seconds, and none of them have sound. For something like YouTube, it'll load the rest of the movie and bar will be red and everything, but it always stops after it's played for 2 seconds, no matter where I skip in the movie. And this only happens in Firefox...they play fine in IE. I've tried re-installing the plug-in but it didn't seem to have any effect.

Suggestions?

You're installing the latest version, right? That could be the problem. First of all, uninstall both Flash and Firefox. Then, clear all registry entries concerning them. Then, reinstall Firefox, and install first Flash 7, make sure that works (it should). After that, try the latest Flash 9 version. If that causes problems, you'll know that for whatever reason, the latest version doesn't work.