Why wait to post music?

VARDOCK

• 1 month later...

I have looked at the to be posted list. I found Dragon warrior "overture variations". IN two months it will have been on that list for a year. why do the judges panel fast track some track and make others wait all this time. I know Some DJ pretzel can post stuff he has evaluated himself instantly. But why do so many things evaluated by the judges panel seem to skip the line entirely, while others wait for months. Is there a :oops:"Financial":oops: reason involved? Say a $20 pay pal to the right people.

I have looked at the to be posted list. I found Dragon warrior "overture variations". IN two months it will have been on that list for a year. why do the judges panel fast track some track and make others wait all this time. I know Some DJ pretzel can post stuff he has evaluated himself instantly. But why do so many things evaluated by the judges panel seem to skip the line entirely, while others wait for months. Is there a :oops:"Financial":oops: reason involved? Say a $20 pay pal to the right people.

With "Overture Variations", we collectively had some production criticisms on that piece that we were hoping to have addressed before it was posted, as the arrangement was hot, but some of the samples were a bit too thin and some of the sequencing could have felt smoother. To achieve the fix he wants, trickwaters wants to have the bassoon part played live, but can't get that going until the end of his grad school stuff later this month.

Also, PayPal us a lot of money. It won't get you anything in terms of favors from the site on passing or posting your music, but it will pay for bandwidth and support the site! :-D