Need Firewall/Antivirus

!Nekko!

Firewall: Comodo Firewall Pro FREE

Antivirus/spyware: BitDefender FREE VERSION AVAILABLE

I use both. Bitdefender works quite well (though I'm having some issues getting my version to auto-scan; probably just an error on my part. Comodo is similar to ZoneAlarm with it's firewall (so it'll be easy for you to get used to), but last I checked, it had many more options available for customization to your needs than ZoneAlarm, and does a very good job. Neither program takes up too much of your computer's resources, which is also a plus.

I'm trying Comodo out right now. I was playing around with Bit Defender, but didn't like it. For some reason, it didn't want to uninstall all the way.

For a virus scanner, I would like something that's free. If it has a trial version, I can usually find a registration key to unlock it. I can't find a working serial, so I'm not going to mess with NOD32.

I'm trying Comodo out right now. I was playing around with Bit Defender, but didn't like it. For some reason, it didn't want to uninstall all the way.

For a virus scanner, I would like something that's free. If it has a trial version, I can usually find a registration key to unlock it. I can't find a working serial, so I'm not going to mess with NOD32.

I have one if you want it, I can get it to you tomorrow.