Duck Tales Himalaya WIP

OneUp

MIDI for reference.

There's a more in the source track that you could build on. Reduce the number of quaks in the intro, save them for those special moments in the remix (like in the breaks in the middle). Don't over-use them. They're hilarious, but overused, they become annoying. Kind'a the same with the audience, some tracks make it work, some don't. Dunno which kind of track this is.

Dunno how OCR will respond to the Donald Duck sample, there might be some copyright issues. I can't say. It's great, but ask one of the judges if it's okay to use.

It's repetitive, but it's trance, so big surprise there. You could vary it more, and incorporate more source into it. I've got no mixing issues with it, but I'm currently too tired to listen to it with headphones and all. Besides, mixing isn't my thing anyway, so you'd be best getting help from someone else.

But it's a cool track (no pun intended), even tho it falls into the typical OCR niche for ice world trance remixes. :D The name is very suitable too.