trance BTLC WIP

Bozlifyme

This is a trance song I'm currently working on that uses a quote from the movie Big Trouble in Little China (BTLC). The movie was pretty much considered a flop but i still like it. The intro quote is Kurt Russel's last line in the movie. I thought it fit pretty good. let me know what you think because I'm stuck and don't know where to go.

Moved to Tindeck

tbeq

This is a lot better than your remix wip. The drums have enough weight behind them, and the mixing is good. It's pretty solid, but there's still stuff that needs to be improved before I'm saying it's _good_.

The bass drum(s) are noisy, the mix is repetitive (even for trance), simplistic and monotonous. It doesn't have personality or dynamics. While the instruments sound professional, the drums and overall arrangement...don't.

But this is a huge step up from the remix, and judging from how you received my feedback on the other thread, you'll keep improving, and make something really cool sometime soon. ...Aand I see you're now using tindeck. Nice!

Yeah, this song is missing a few things definitely. The drums could really be a lot better. The synth is nice, I like it. The bass drum is noisy, needs to be shorter. It desperately needs some drum fills. Also, I was hoping for some kind of soaring melody, but it never came, it kind of builds up then stops, then kind of builds up again then ends. How about adding in some epic melodies? It could also use some layers. I needs more buildup.