Jill of the Jungle Trilogy - Full soundtrack Free For All!

Amayirot Akago

I've recently rediscovered this classic trilogy of platformers and been enchanted by their awesome AdLib tunes once more; therein however, I saw enormous potential for some awesome remixes. Thus, I've recorded every single song from all three games and uploaded them in the hopes that someone might remix one or more of them.

I'd prefer it if the arrangements were more or less the same as the originals, but feel free to surprise me. Genre isn't a big issue with me either, as long as it isn't mindless techno/trance. I would however especially love to hear something along the lines of Mike Oldfield or similar synthesizer sound.

Now, without further ado, here are the songs recorded in MP3 format:

Episode 1

Song 1

Song 2

Song 3

Song 4

Song 5

Song 6

Song 7

Song 8

Song 9

Episode 2

Song 1

Song 2

Song 3

Song 4

Episode 3

Song 1

Song 2

Song 3

Song 4

Song 5

Song 6

Ah... Mr. Akago. Been a while since I've seen your name pop up around here. I'm currently at school, so I can't listen to anything, but I'll check them out when I get home... (~7 hours from this post). No promises, though. I've got a lot going on already.

Also, if there's one in particular that you REALLY want to see, which usually will have a better chance of have that request fulfilled, then post your suggestion/challenge here: http://www.ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=14364

Wow, this is spooky... Out of nowhere, a random thought about this game popped up in my head about 2 days ago (in particular, its soundtrack and whether something fun could be done with it), and as far as I know, no thoughts of it had run through my mind for at least 10 years before 2 days ago. And now you start a thread about remixing it. Telepathy?

EDIT: I found a MIDI rip of the first episode and uploaded it here. Isn't there a tool to play back MIDI's using AdLib sound instead of GM?