HL2: Sorrowful Piano update (newer title)

MtM0201

It's Over Now <- new title

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6289909

^ select hi-fi if not a member.

Yea so it's been a long while since I worked on it. I did a lot to it too. It's now longer, has drums, and changed the feel of it, which ended up being more hopeful than sorrowful, so I changed the title to It's Over Now.

I chose that as the title because with the drums in the background it made the song feel a little faster, and the overall feel just seemed more happy. Kinda odd though how with the same instuments as the other, the feelings can change. Oh well, I think it's for the better

...rambling ends, enjoy it:-P

For those who liked the old version:

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=3491787

I was expecting drums at 0:2X. Anyway, there's some nice pads and textures used. The drums, when they do come in, are really weak, and don't really contribute much. I'd lose the kick and snare, or make them louder.

Towards 2:30, it should be in the finale, whether a grander and more intense section, or a calmer section, before it ends. It's just too sudden, the ending. There's no warning.

And what is HL2? Half-Life 2?

Yea, hl2 is Half-Life: 2.

Well the drums are still WIP anyways, you could probably guess from all of the different rhythms, and there's a lot of rhythms cause I haven't really been able to think up a good beat for the song. Glad you like the rest of it, I'm glad I didn't change any of the instruments.

• 2 weeks later...