It just can't be... IT JUST CAN'T BE!!!

Salluz

To Atma: Me? Suck? HA! We'll see, we'll see. I'll keep you in mind, so when I do get Brawl (whic I admit, may be a moment), you'll get mad, start crying and throw your system out of the window.

To the haters: I like to tell stories, have conversations with others, hear what others have to say, etc. I, like many of you, am a human (not to mention cool and insightful). I'm not here to "whine and get attention", as some of you like to try to portray me.

In other words, get off of my sack; I'm not your problem.

Oh my God, I love the map de_dust, I can poon so many noobs on it. Maybe if I can poon enough noobs, I can raise my rank in the server from three, to one, eheh. Did I mention I'm cool and insightful?

It's because I'm Canadian, isn't it. You all are fucking anti-Canadian! Aren't you? Don't den it, you raci... nationalists? Countyists? What's the word I'm looking for here? Whatever it is, that's what you all are!

Fuck you all, I'm going ice fishing!

I believe the term you're looking for is "pricks." Or if you're feeling especially pissed off, "cock-gobbling sons of whores."

So, everyone else says topic creator sucks and he's a whiner, but no one calls them on it.

I use a generic post that covers the usual things people would say, as a joke, and I get not only the topic creator, but someone else, telling me I am being mean.

It's because I'm Canadian, isn't it. You all are fucking anti-Canadian! Aren't you? Don't den it, you raci... nationalists? Countyists? What's the word I'm looking for here? Whatever it is, that's what you all are!

Fuck you all, I'm going ice fishing!

lol canada

Yeah, this is as far into the thread as I got.