Token Tango (DKC2 Bonus Theme)

Pavos

There's some faint noise in the piano, methinks. You might want to have an EQ set to raise the mid highs a bit, it feels a little muffled-ish at times.

Direction is a little weird. It's got a nice buildup in the beginning, but then becomes this nice but boring long ending that only gets exciting again towards the last minute.

If you're considering re-recording it, give it more of a build-up towards the end, and raise the tempo a little. It's less than four minutes, but it feels longer. Maybe it's just me not being in the mood for a slow but pretty piano piece.

If you'll re-record it, try to add more stereo width while you're at it. Put the mics further apart. If you're only using one stereo mic... I dunno, put it closer to the strings and at an angle so you get the lows in one ear and the highs in another (don't overdo it). I'm just guessing here, let a recording expert give you more useful advice on that. And it's all _if_.

Anyway, it's a good remix, methinks. Enough source, well played, overall enjoyable. Great work!