Midnight Resistance STage 1 ( SEGA GENESIS)

Emulator

I think it sounds cool. I'm a bit behind on my feedback quota to look up the source from anywhere but vgmusic (where it's not... or I missed it), so I'll leave out interpretation/source feedback.

I spent half a minute wondering what kind of piano panning effect you're using,sometimes the piano's in the left channek, sometimes in the right, sometimes in the middle. Two piano tracks? While it might bother some people, even me sometimes, I like how you did it.

It's strong, bright... It's somewhat repetitive, might a bit too empty for OCR, and I'd like to see a bigger finale before the stripped down version (1:55)... Regardless, it sounds okay to me.

Please finish this, I love the Midnight Resistance track and I your take on it is really good. ;) I think you need a section where the main melody of the song becomes stronger.

Nice to see someone remixing something yet to be remixed, as it were.

thanks alot..when i get more time ill try to add more to it, and possibly attempt at submitting to OCR.. but they're really strict..i had 2 mixes recently shot down, rejected, but anyway yeah the midnight resistance track was pretty cool, thats why i choose it..love the melody.. ill see what else can be done with it man thanks again !!

oh wow cool , i went there, i had no idea the song was already remixed..and thanks for the site..didnt know it existed !!! lol, my problem is the time..and LAZINESS..im sorry if it stays at its current version for a while or even for good... ( hope i can get back into it though)..if it ever changes though you'll know cuz im sure theres not gonna be alot of remixes for this anyway...not THAT well known of a game..but those of us who KNEW it , know it was a pretty decent game...