SFII Turbo HD Soundtrack for download?

SwordBreaker

I see that everybody's freely talking about BotA being the official soundtrack of the game. Rad.

According to zircon's news update, I'm assuming that most if not all the tracks of BotA will be revised and updated. I'm wondering that it's possible that OCR offers the revised versions for download or something. I guess it's up to Capcom in the end...but it would be really cool if Capcom and OCR collaborate on making the tracks free for download.

Thoughts?

I'd rather do a CD if we could work something out down the line with Capcom. It's physical/tangible, something you can show to people, the contributors could have copies, plus we could give it away as prizes, and sales could help fund the site since we're hurting for $. :lol:

Good point. It's going to be hard selling/marketing them though...since the original remixes are already up for download, you know. Aside from the OCR regular fanbase, most people will go with the free version. Unless you take the original album down and put up a site that markets the updated CD version in its stead...

Good point. It's going to be hard selling/marketing them though...since the original remixes are already up for download, you know. Aside from the OCR regular fanbase, most people will go with the free version. Unless you take the original album down and put up a site that markets the updated CD version in its stead...

there official soundtrack is not going to be exactly like BotA. it will be different enough that i think people will want the OST in addition to BotA. besides, only a handful tracks are *actually* from BotA [modified] anyway, if I speak correctly.