EWQLSO gold issues with my new mac

Ok, this is sortof a last-measure thing. I've checked the NI website, downloaded several of the patches on their site, and even spent a few hours digging through their mind-numbing support forums. I've googled the issue, and found plenty of people asking "why", but no answers.

So, my question is, how can I get my EWQLSO to work on an intel mac with 10.5? -_-

I want to do some strings and harp and I cannot. :-(

So can you not even install it currently? Also, even if you do manage to install it, Kompakt is not intel mac compatible. You'll be able to run it stand alone using Rosetta (emulation, poor results) but you want be able to open it up in a sequencer. In order to do that you'll need Kontakt 2.2 or higher...

On the EWQLSO system requirements:

"Use of this product with an Intel Mac requires Kontakt 2.2 or later (not included)."

This goes the same for most if not all of their products at the moment as far as I know. That's the main reason I haven't taken advantage of that awesome East West buy 1 get 1 free deal going on now. Somehow using Kontakt within Logic Studio feels very redundant to me considering the awesome utilities LS already has included, and the extra sample quality isn't important enough to me at the moment to work through all of that.