OCR01710 - Final Fantasy V "Groove, Sweet Groove"

In his defense, now that I think about it he might've meant Home, Sweet Home (Arranged Version) from the album Final Fantasy - N Generation.

It's in 3/4 as the original and it has (horrible, horrible) lyrics on top of it.

so, if he meant something like "I, personally, would've liked it if you stayed closer to the original feel of the track. Especially the arrangement with lyrics from the 'Final Fantasy - N Generation' album." sure, by all means that's a valid opinion that we would've understood. Now you were tripping over words and people who did not know about this album thinks you're an idiot who was talking about some random lyrics ;)

I understand this is not everyone's cup of tea since I completely changed the feel of the original. Just trying to sort things out.

I'm OK with not knowing a more obscure FF arrange album. I'm glad there's a limit to my geekdom.

But nah, I think the mentality of wanting it to be like a previously existing arrangement is even dumber. :lol: What's the point of copying what's already been done? Just listen to the N Generation one instead.

• 9 months later...
  • 6 years later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR01710 - Final Fantasy V "Groove, Sweet Groove"