Okay, I give up. Smileys?

SLyGeN

Where the hell are they?

There used to be a nice little list off to the side. Now I can't emphasize my bad puns with a tomato to the face.

Same with the tag buttons. I liked being able to highlight and just press the IMG button.

Cheers in advance.

This post is actually the first time I've used quick reply. I always go to "Post Reply." There's no obvious smilies on my machine. And I'm not even sure where "advanced" is. I'm either blind, or my layout is weird.

If you're blind, you do a hell of a job typing...

But the smilies are to the right of the box where you type the text. It's clearly labeled...'Smilies.' There's even a 'more' option.

Which leads me to believe that your layout is weird. What browser are you using? And screen resolution.

The forum skin is the forum default. The weird thing is I have this problem both on my home PC, and on this mac here at school. So it can't be a problem with my computer, I don't think. My home computer uses Firefox at 1280x1024. At schoo, it's the Safari browser, but I'm not sure what the resolution is. It's one of the newer macs where it's just a monitor and peripherals. No box.

When I get home, I'll try to remember to screencap what I'm seeing.