Goozex - Used Game Trading Website

defender!!

typically i'm wary about websites like these, but i really love goozex.

basically, pretty much every game you can think of has a point value. these points are derived from real cash moneys, and every 100 points equals five dollars. you put your games up on the site and people will "buy" them with points, then you send out the game to them. once they give you positive feedback and have received the game, you get those points credited to your account. best of all, people request as according to the condition, so you're alright even if you don't have the whole box and manual.

i'm certainly not putting up anything i want to keep, but i have a ton of old mediocre PS2 games that i'll never play again. on top of that, it seems like a lot of the games are cheaper than you can get them retail, which is always a good thing.

i just received silent hill 2 for trading out viewtiful joe (boring). i'm currently sending out metroid prime (ULTRA boring) and an old wrestling game for five bucks each.

anyway CHECK IT OUT. and just so you know, yes this is my referral code and i will be getting some points for it, but you can do the same ;D

CLICK ON MEEEEE