Banjo-Tooie ~ Sinking Atlantis

bjsoundtrackkm3.png

~ Art made by me

Well I don't expect this to be the best thing ever, its my first remixing attempt, (WOOT!!!)

SO ANY SUGGESTIONS!

YES! A banjo kazooie veteran, automatically you get a 9 lol. Nah I haven't heard this song in a LOOONNNGGG time, but I recognized it immediately, so good job, the melody is clear. Now since I haven't heard hte original in a while I can't differentiate what is creative by you and what was already original, but it sounds really good, nice job for your first mix =D

Please use tindeck.com, soundclick.com, or even speedyshare.com, anything that doesn't require you more than two clicks to download, you're the one who wants people to listen to this so make it easy for them.

I will i needed something quick and didn't have tome to look for a site

YES! A banjo kazooie veteran, automatically you get a 9 lol. Nah I haven't heard this song in a LOOONNNGGG time, but I recognized it immedhaven't heard hte oriiately, so good job, the melody is clear. Now since I ginal in a while I can't differentiate what is creative by you and what was already original, but it sounds really good, nice job for your first mix =D

Thanks for the support

I will i needed something quick and didn't have tome to look for a site

Well, you don't have to search for a site if you just go with one of them suggested.

I don't mind clicking several times, but Rapid-Share limits how many things I can download a day without paying so if one uses it, then I can't give feedback to anyone else who does as well.

As for the song:

Not my genre, but interestingly done. I like the environment.