My original, Video Game Music

Ceps88

I make pop music, and play guitar. But something has built it self over the years, just me messing around on my mac, making music I grew up listening to. so Here is some Video game music. I hope you guys enjoy it. God Bless :D

http://www.myspace.com/ceps88

tell me what you think. I want some feedback.

also if you want to hear my Pop stuff go here

www.viktorcepeda.com

Uh... spam much?

Should have introduced yourself in the Newbies thread, or posted some of your stuff in the WIPs board.

And to anyone that is going to go all "you don't have to be so mean!" crap, here's two things for you to consider:

1. That was not mean. That was about as polite and courteous as anyone else would have acted.

2. He should have actually read the guide and followed the proper course of action like everyone else is supposed to.

If we were to take a pie chart that looks like pac man (i don't know who's sig that is but it's important right now), the percentage of the chart that looks like pac man is about why this post wasn't mean. The percentage of the chart that does not look like pac man is actually about the thread.