OCR00973 - *YES* Chrono Trigger 'Forever' *FT*

Antonio Pizza

remember the last time i sent you a PM?

errr ITS THAT TIME AGAIN!! :P

and yes, you are my favorite judge to bitch at :)

ANYWAYS

like.. i submitted some muzaks and stuff, and thennnnnn stationmp3 DISAPPEARED.. and it's been over 2 months. FORTUNATELY this time i have a mirror so i don't have to spam people on AIM and get them to take my damn song

anywaysssssss it can be found at

"OMG CHRONO TRIGGER O GNO!!!" yeah yeah blah blah whine whine

HAVE A NICE DAY

-suzumebachi

aka Ty Hunter Guenley

(samuraihornet@netscape.net)

So ummm.. yeah.

This is how a techno mix should sound. I love the fact that the mix doesn't start out as techno. The piano playing over the record scratch, the instrumentation, the REFUSAL to stick with run of the mill drum loops for this mix. The effects, the delivery... I love it. I haven't used this rating in over a year, but offhand I'd give this song 8 slices. Post it NOW!

Yes.

Just uploaded it to the webspace, but I'm about to seal the decision anyway:

Smooth, sexy synths from Suzu. The highlight of this mix is the seamless transition from the classy piano plus vinyl intro to the exuberant techtronics, bridged by the soft overlaying chorals and ambient trance FX. The sequencing shines, the arrangement is sound, and although the beats get repetitious midway in, it's fun and frantic all the way through. As a self-pronounced whore for climaxes, I must say that the ending is unfortunately a let down and could have been much more appealing if drawn-out and developed. Regardless, this is nicely done.

YES