Jojo's Bizarre Adventure 'Joseph Joestar's Theme'

So... maybe none of you have ever heard of the JoJo series. Probably never ever will again. But it was a 2D fighting game that came out for PSX. The characters were so bizarre I was instantly hooked to the series and many years later found out it was a very famous manga in Japan (well.. everyone saw that coming lol).

The tracks for the game weren't all that great, but some of those none-longer-than-2-minutes loops were actually quite catchy. Today I provide you with my WIP of Joseph Joestar's theme.

It's hard to find the OST.. so I'll provide a link to the original as soon as I find it... for yet about the 6th time in my life u_u *sigh*

Ah and for those inquiring minds, it's no kiddy comic. These guys are seriously bizarre. [Highly recommended!]

*Does not harm morals and/or good manners & customs in any way.

Link to my WIP: "Legends Never Die"

Version 0.8 is out.

- Mostly played around some more and added some nice stuff.

- Some noise in the brasses, I know but I'll fix that later, some more to be added yet.

- Planning to medley it a little with some other JoJo tunes.

- Overall pleased with the result so far.

Do comment people!! This is for OCR after all!

Legends Never Die WIP v0.8

Just a quick thing, 'Jojo's Bizarre Adventure' is also a manga and an anime. Make sure the track your remixing didn't appear in the anime before the game (the anime dates 1993 and the beat'em up game for PSX dates 1999) as that would keep it from getting posted on OCR.

If that's the case, you can always try AnimeRemix.org though