Final Fantasy VII OST Revamped

The Favs

I have been a huge fan of OC ReMix and it's artists for a long while. While I was on this site one time, I came across a post that talked about a Final Fantasy VII Voice Over Project, which stated that they were looking for people to, well, voice over for characters in Final Fantasy VII. After I read that, a series of events happened that eventually lead me to become a part of that project. We're early in production, but I came to realize that it would be kind of cheesy if you were playing the game with real voices and had cheap MIDI songs playing in the background. There is a Mod for the game that lets you replace the MIDI with your own mp3's, so I started compiling songs from the OST that have been redone (Main Theme, Aeriths Theme, Those Who Fight Further, One Winged Angel...). But then I realized that most of the songs haven't been touched (Mako Reactor, Barrets Theme, Highwind Takes The Skies, Cid Theme, etc. etc....). Thats when I thought of OC ReMix.

I'd like to know if there is anyone interested in participating in this project by revamping some of the songs from the Final Fantasy VII OST. Many artists here on OC have made songs that fit well. I especially liked Voices of the Lifestream. I have been able to use some songs there, but most of them are meant for listening pleasure, and not for background music. I love The Crossroads (Cid's Theme) by Jovette Rivera, but it would throw off the mood of the scene if I used that song in the game. What I'm looking for are songs that stay true to the original as much as possible. Nothing fancy needs to be done. Its fine if its tweaked a little, but it needs to stay true to the mood, like how bLiNd did Beginning of the End (Birth of a God).

I appreciate all the work you guys do, and would be grateful if anyone wants to help out. My e-mail: therealboogyboy@hotmail.com.

I'm The Favs, and I approve of this message.

I know. I wasn't asking for it to be an OC project. I was just sort of , you know, talent-scouting to see if anyone wanted to do it on the side. This place has the most talented people, so I thought here would be a good place to go.

Thanks for the link by the way.