*NO* Terranigma 'Theme with Chorus'

djpretzel

• 4 weeks later...

A rather pleasant arrangement of one of my favorite themes. Does marvelous things with changing up the original as well as including nice attention to dynamics with some effective string swells and such.

Sound quality is a killer though. I would love to give a YES, but I guess I shouldn't as along as it's encoded at 64 kbps

I'll refrain from voting and hope that we can get the piece encoded at a higher bitrate.

Hello Michael and Jason,

We are currently reviewing your song for ocremix and have a request; Would it be possible to send us a version of the song encoded at 128kbps instead of 64kbps? 128 and 44khz/16bit are teh minimum quality restrictions for a submission.

The judges appear to be enjoying your song, but if we dont get a better version, I'm afraid it will be rejected.

Just contact me with an updated link or file and we'll reevaluate it.

Thank you

Ari Asulin

Oc Remix

Aim - Protricity2k

ICQ - 14990394

-------------------

Title of the song: memories of Elle

By DJ Michael and Jason

mbearden@txucom.net

This is my first submission. THis is a tear Jerker that I made with Acid Pro 4.0 It's the ending theme for Terranigma I added the Chorus.

- djpretzel / remix.overclocked.org / iterations.net

• 2 weeks later...
Its been over a week, I dont think we'll get a response.

Any ideas?

I say continue voting on it. If it gets a yes, we'll persue a higher quality encode.

Continue voting. We can't delay on every mix that comes in with a sub-par encoding job for the artist to correct the issue, especially when there's many more mixes coming your way soon :D

• 4 weeks later...