Quantum of Solace

Imagist

Sorry about the double posting, but all these Youtube links are screwing up the rest of my post.

This is the official theme song, which consists of a duet between Jack White and Alicia Keys (a big WTF at first, but it's actually pretty cool).

http://www.imeem.com/people/Gnuk1-O/music/PFQVHzx8/alicia_keys_another_way_to_die_feat_jack_white/

And finally, an added bonus: a joke theme song created around the time details about the real theme song were released. It's bloody hilarious:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TMoJRLStD9c

Wow. I really don't know what to say about that theme. I mean, it's good that they are taking on the styles of today, but at the same time it almost sounds disappointingly bland following after "You Know my Name" which was an awesome song by itself. The joke song was hilarious though.

The best part about this one though is that it's out in November, which means for the second time I get to see a new Bond film on my birthday. I greatly approve.

The song...

...was nowhere near as good as "You Know My Name". In my opinion the best recent Bond themes have all been when David Arnold is involved in the songwriting (not just the actual movie score). He wasn't involved in "Another Way to Die", so I guess that explains it. It's the weakest Bond theme I've heard.

The image i am getting off this one is scary.

Based on trailers and commercials and the general storyline we will see bond go to a place he has gone only twice. Once it got neutralized a tad because of who Sean Connery was. The second time was License to Kill. It wasnt the best of the bond movies but it was a real twist and showing just how far he could go.

This is where i see quantum going. If it goes to that type of bond be prepared to have your mind blown.