*NO* Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 'Summon the Storms'

djpretzel

Hi there,

Having checked out your Games Music site for several months now, downloading some great tracks, I particularly like the work of McVaffe, I've just started with remixing music for myself. I've only got one file ready to submit but I think its quite a good one. It can be found at the bottom of Its a Remixed version of the Song of Storms from Zelda: Ocarina of Time on N64, as I noticed no-one else had done it. My Handle is Gazzamm if you choose to actually use my mp3 on your site.

Cheers

Gary.

okay.

this is a little too similar to the original. the melody repeats. the melody repeats. and then it repeats with different instruments. in all fairness, there is a moderate amount of escalation, but this mix lacks polish, and it repeats way too much for such a short mix.

NO

okay.

this is a little too similar to the original. the melody repeats. the melody repeats. and then it repeats with different instruments. in all fairness, there is a moderate amount of escalation, but this mix lacks polish, and it repeats way too much for such a short mix.

Couldn't have said it better. Hit on all the same points I would have mentioned. The development is aided by the evolving percussion, but I honestly don't think it's enough. Sounds a bit like a work in progress.

NO

D