Help! I needs somebody!

Opterion

I sent this message to djpretzel about a week ago.

Let me guess...the first thought through your head is "who is this guy?" Well, I'm just a guy who's bookmarked this website for about eight years, and will sooner or later start actually posting my own remixes, just as soon as I can invest into it :P I'm one of those teens in college years trying to get by with a minimum wage job at K-mart, and can't exactly say the gas prices help at all...

I do have a request though. For my college speech class I'm required to make an informative speech about a topic I choose. I was hoping to make it on remixing, though obviously I haven't nearly enough experience on the subject to make much of a speech on my own. Would you be willing to help, or do you have any suggestions on how I can approach this on my own?

Any and all help is appreciated,

TimE

(Btw, think I should keep the name TimE or change it to Opterion? TimE doesn't exactly wow anybody :P)

Understandably he's been busy and all, but there's a slight problem: the speech is due this Thursday. Though I can still say any and all help is appreciated, it kinda needs to be asap :neutral:

Currently what I have planned is a description of game remixing, including a history and how many genres can be made from the same game. That's followed by an explanation of how it's done, including hardware used and what kinds of programs people prefer. Finally there's a bit on what remixing will become, where I definitely will include a bit from Fans go pro: how OC ReMix put its stamp on Street Fighter II HD Remix: Page 1.

Help!

TimE/Opterion