Keyboard for sale

Hello. CHIPP Damage here, trying to sell his keyboard. It's a Yamaha MM6.

Here's one link about it. There may be more helpful ones out there, though.

http://www.yamahamusician.com/yamaha_mm6.html

I'm hoping to let this go for $350 including the shipping. There are newer keyboards than this so if you're looking for top quality samples to use in your next OverClocked ReMix, you may not want this one. However, my impression of this keyboard is that the samples are of good general quality. I personally really liked all of the synth sounds that it had. It has a USB port for midi-controlling and perhaps some other possible functions that I don't know about. So, you could still use it for high-class remixing if you applied computer based sample libraries like most people do. But if I had to pick just one type of usage which suits it best, I'd say in a band. Anyway, you guys know a lot more about keyboards than I do so it's probably best that you just check out some online info if you don't know about this keyboard already.

Just to be clear, for $350 you will receive:

-A Yamaha MM6 Keyboard

-It's power adapter (Yes, it will work in America)

-The instruction manual in Japanese. (Sorry. Perhaps you can look at it online somewhere)

-The box that it all came in.

The condition is perfect. I bought it for 600 bucks a little over 1/2 a year ago and just don't use it much and would like to sell it, preferably before I move to my new apartment on November 2nd. Any takers?

Alright Mustin. It's yours if you want it. Should I hold it for you? Wow, I had no idea I had such a quality product on my hands. There are no problems with the keyboard. I'm just selling it because I'm gonna get a guitar midi controller and use that for the bulk of my Electronic Music making since I can play a lot more guitar than keyboard. It'll take up less space too.