Need Web Hosting? Five promotional Dreamhost codes inside...

djpretzel

As you can imagine, OCR does a fair amount of bandwidth. One of the ways we've been able to survive is by using shared hosting plans to handle some of the MP3 traffic, while our main site remains on a dedicated server.

If you're looking for hosting yourself, we recommend our shared hosting provider, Dreamhost, as well as our dedicated host, LiquidWeb.

Here are five promotional signup codes for Dreamhost:

You will get all these super special advantages not available any other way:

* Four (4) times the normal disk and bandwidth!

* If you choose their five-year plan, you'll get $150 off!

* If you choose their ten-year plan, you'll get $200 off!

* OC ReMix will get credit towards our account for your signup!

Signup at http://www.dreamhost.com/ and use one of the above codes for affordable, excellent shared hosting.

Even without the code, it's a great deal, but with the code, it's downright ridiculous PLUS it helps us out as well!

If you're looking for a virtual private server (VPS) or dedicated server like we have, we've been with LiquidWeb for a long while now, and they've been awesome.

We wouldn't recommend them if we didn't think you would feel the same way, plus - as with Dreamhost - if you use the link above to sign up, you'll be helping OCR out in the process.

Cheers,

--

David W. Lloyd

President & Founder, OverClocked ReMix

www.ocremix.org

Dreamhost has no bandwidth or space limitation?

Oh, it's only a limited time offer. If I needed more than my 250MB of webspace I'd definitely take this deal, but I'm cheaper off as I am now. :) You, on the other hand, should definitely consider the unlimited deal - what else could OCR ask for than unlimited space and unlimited traffic? You could host every forum post, remix, every user's every wip, what have you - forever. If anyone should take this deal it should be you. But I suppose that would mean having to cancel your current x-year plan, which is probably pretty difficult...

How much does OCR munch up monthly anyway?

A capital C and ending with a comma? Far too sophisticated to be my work.

But to try and contribute to the topic:

Deamhost is best deal around in terms of bandwidth and disk-space, so if that's the priority then I recommend them. I'm no longer a customer because my priority is application and database support. But their support is generally good enough for typical php/mysql fodder.

cheers.