Recovering accidently deleted PMs

Arek the Absolute

I was wondering if there is any sort of way to recover a PM that I accidentally deleted. I deleted it a few months back and it contained information that is very important to an event that just came up.

I know it is a long shot, but I figure I should at least ask. I don't mind any "privacy invasion" of my inbox. The PM is more important than something that trivial.

I was wondering if there is any sort of way to recover a PM that I accidentally deleted. I deleted it a few months back and it contained information that is very important to an event that just came up.

I know it is a long shot, but I figure I should at least ask. I don't mind any "privacy invasion" of my inbox. The PM is more important than something that trivial.

I need a specific time range to look for, who it was sent to/from, and some idea of the title string, and I might be able to help.

You'll owe me though, it's sort of an asspain... buy a shirt or something from our Amazon store :)

PM me the info requested,

You'll owe me though, it's sort of an asspain... buy a shirt or something from our Amazon store :)

sort of? I know I'm lazy but unless you have the equivalent of the sql call to search the back up...its more of a..."special favor" type of thing don't you think?

I need a specific time range to look for, who it was sent to/from, and some idea of the title string, and I might be able to help.

PM me the info requested,

I bet it will be an annoying task.

Don't worry, winter is coming and I need a few hoodies anyway :)

I will pm you with the info when I talk to the person that originally sent it.

Thank you so much!