FS: Cadre of DS games

Nekofrog

Got a whole bunch of DS games up on the chopping block. All are in great condition (I take cares of my shit, yo).

Didn't want to use the FS thread because it's getting very cluttered. Please note that shipping for each game will be $5, unless you order more than one, in which case I can easily do combined shipping ($5 for all).

Pokemon Diamond - $25

New Super Mario Bros - SOLD

Super Princess Peach - $10

Hotel Dusk - SOLD

Trace Memory - SOLD

Animal Crossing DS - SOLD

Mario Kart DS - $20

Tetris DS - $30

Trauma Center: Under the Knife - $20

Nintendogs Best Friends (no case, came with the DS bundle) - $10

A few notes: Tetris DS is now out of print (Nintendo no longer holds the Tetris rights -- why they would only hold them long enough to print the game for like 6 months is beyond me), hence the higher price. New copies go for like $40-$50 depending.

Nintendogs came with the DS in a bundle, hence no case. If you have any Q's, let me know.

UPDATE:

Sorry to inform everyone that whomever has bought stuff, it will ship tomorrow. Girlfriend and I came down with something nasty (NO IT'S NOT AIDS) and we've been out of commission for almost a week. We're both better now and I'll be stepping out of the house for the first time in a week, and I'll expedite shipping.

Sorry everyone, you should have it all by wednesday!