Which version to purchase?

Hello OC ReMix community. So I recently dl'd the demo for FL Studio and I'm lovin it. I'm certain now I want to purchase it, but I'd like a little advice on which version to get.

Background:

I've been playing piano for around 12 years now. Over the years I've learned a bunch of songs (mostly video game songs :D) by ear and am now starting to compose my own tunes. Since this has developed into a pretty serious hobby, I figured I'd get some production software. I'm interested in making some ReMixes and (potentially-possibly :mrgreen:) making my own album at some point. I already have a keyboard (Yamaha Portatone PSR-290) with midi outs wich I can use with FL Studio.

So I ask you this. Should I get the:

-$99 fruity edition (which is comprised of the basics but lacks: audio recording, most of the plugins/Generators/Softsynths/FX, envelope automation of all parameters in playlist, and Pattern (midi) clips in the playlist)

-$199 Producer Edition (which only lacks the Generators/Softsynths/FX),

-or go all out and get the XXL Bundle that includes everything for $299?

Thanks, Swordomar

Agreed, I'd recommend the producer edition too, it's a fully functional version and the only thing you gain from going XXL is some wimpy (although often still useful) synths (simsinth, dx-10) however sytrus really is quite nice. If you decide to upgrade later it's always an option, but if you're even slightly interested in making music I wouldn't go any lower than producer edition either. Any lower and you lose audio, Edison (an audio editor) pattern clips, AND Automation clips.

Here's a promo link if you want 10% off.

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BDJJJAJ495

[/shamelessplug]

Thanks for the replies everyone. I think I'm going to get the Producers edition, as you all have recommended, since it best suits my current needs. And Zephyr~, thank you a ton for the discount link. Every little bit off means the earlier I get it =)

Thanks again, I appreciate your help.

~Swordomar