Marble Zone Sonic: the Douchelog 1 remix

HoboKa

Yesh folks, it's another typical HoboKa-Styled song. Not intended for OCR submission because it's just too cool for that. AKA it sux, but hey, gotta post it SOMEWHERE :P

It's Marble Zone for Sonic The Hedgehog 1.

http://www.tindeck.com/audio/my/glbh/Marble-Zone-Remaxixxxxxiooo_1

But seriously, I did put some effort into certain aspects of production, but composition is like uhhh okay there. Still, it's got some things going for it, IMO. Which may not be shared by any1 else, but you all know me already. I'm special. N.

First snare is cool, but not clear enough; try putting parametric EQ and boost up Band 7 level.

Main leads are horrible. The new sample spot on in 0:42 was even worse. That when it goes to 00:56 and melodically it changes becoming less annoying than before while drums got some neat sequencing. Unfortunately at 1:32 it went back with plastic synths and plays the original repeatedly for almost 1 minute.

Empty, mostly mono and no ending.

First snare is cool, but not clear enough; try putting parametric EQ and boost up Band 7 level.

Main leads are horrible. The new sample spot on in 0:42 was even worse. That when it goes to 00:56 and melodically it changes becoming less annoying than before while drums got some neat sequencing. Unfortunately at 1:32 it went back with plastic synths and plays the original repeatedly for almost 1 minute.

Empty, mostly mono and no ending.

It's a wip :P and yes i am aware of the horribleness - jes thought I'd share this crap with you guys...I'm gonna totally revamp this song I guess, tho i am liking the low-fi guitars lol

It's cool enough for OverLooked :P

Also, when it repeats at the ending, you could probably do something different everytime the melody plays instead of doing the same thing verbatium four times in a row

YES!!!! Of course...my collab partner is probably planning my demise this very moment lol, jes cuz I did just a bad job. Anyways, I'll finish this catastrophe...er masterpiece up and sent to OLR :D

And will-do for your suggestions Xenon.