*NO* Legend of Kyrandia 'Fairy Tale' *RESUB*

djpretzel

Sounds better to me... email sub file kyrandia_remastered.mp3 - djp

Hello,

as you told me, i've recompress my tracks.. with lame, i don't have chosen 128ko/sec caus

compression damaged high frequency,.. si i do it on 192ko/sec... hope it's not a problems.

regards

Cyborg Jeff from Creadream Label

contact musique : cyborg@teledisnet.be

This is cool, but something really hits me the wrong way - that sax riff. Its off key in several parts like at 2:55 and :35.

Secondly, this song repeats.

However, there is a very nice solo sax section in the middle of the song.

Its the stuff I really like to see.

I must say however, that this song simply needs to be enchanced. I know that sucks to hear cause this is apparently a resubmission.

A. Dont simply repeat the song again and again. Vary it up. This is aranging and remixing.

B. Rid of that off key riff or at least use it better.

Do this and you got my YES, but until then, its

NO

• 2 weeks later...

kyrandia was a decent game with a pretty good soundtrack and i remember this forest theme. i listened to a MIDI of it again to refresh my memory and i've come to the conclusion that this is a bit too close to the original. the sounds are great, i especially like the well articulated lead at :57 or so. there are a few changes that are a step in the right direction, but this needs more deviation.

the ending just fades out, which usually doesn't bother me at all but it really does give the illusion of "Ok, that's everything the MIDI had in it, goodbye!" this time.

i'd really like to see more old PC game music on OCR, so keep at it.

no

• 2 weeks later...

i thought about this one for awhile before this post.

i really enjoy listening to this mix, but i have concerns that it repeats too much, and doesn't escalate. these concerns are compounded by the fact that it sticks close to the original.

i'd love to hear a v 2.0 of this mix, because i think the sounds, esp. the bass are great, and its a cool song. please expand on the theme, etc. this has potential.

NO